5 Tips to Survive Your First Semester
RSS | Atom
These quick tips will help you create good study habits and stay sane through your online learning experience.
- Be organized. Choose a PDA, online calendar, paper organizer etc. to keep track of assignments and stay on schedule.
- Create a quiet zone. When studying from home, there’s plenty to distract you. Find a comfortable, quiet place where you can focus.
- Don’t procrastinate. Remember, you’re in school to learn. Manage your time and give yourself achievable deadlines so you don’t cram.
- Engage. Don’t be afraid to ask the instructor questions or get to know classmates via the online resources.
- Just relax. Whether youâre a high-school grad or a working adult with a new career path, the first semester is going to be different. Maintain a positive attitude and you’ll do fine.