From the words you use, to the activities you provide, as a Mom, you play a key role in your child’s language and learning abilities. Below are 7 tips to help encourage creativity and develop the skills your children will use throughout their life, long before they set foot in a classroom.
Most Popular Posts
- What is a Mom's Work Worth? [infographic]|posted May 5, 2011
- When it's okay to say “gay”, a flowchart|posted Mar 7, 2013
- 10 Staggering Facts about Education in America|posted Dec 15, 2010
- How much would it cost to go to Hogwarts? [infographic]|posted Jul 28, 2011
- Easter by the Numbers [infographic]|posted Apr 18, 2011
- What is a Mom's Work Worth? [infographic]