|School||Date Established:||1970 †|
|Degrees Offered:||Associate's Bachelor's Master's|
|Student to Faculty Ratio:||112 to 1|
|Cost||In State Tuition:||$16,803|
|Out of State Tuition:||$16,803|
|Books and Supplies:||$0|
|Students with Financial aid:**||73%|
American InterContinental University is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association.†
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Accounting
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Entrepreneurship
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Finance
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Generalist
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Healthcare Management
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Human Resource Management
- Bachelor's (BBA) - International Business
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Management
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Marketing
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Operations Management
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Project Management
- Bachelor's (BIT) - Digital Investigation
- Bachelor's (BIT) - Information Assurance and Security
- Bachelor's (BIT) - Network Administration
- Bachelor's (BIT) - Software Analysis and Development
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Corrections and Case Management
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Forensic Science
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Generalist
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Homeland Security and Crisis Management
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Law Enforcement
- Master of Accounting
- Master's (M.Ed.) - Adult Education and Training
- Master's (M.Ed.) - Classroom Integration of Technology
- Master's (M.Ed.) - Curriculum and Instruction for Educators
- Master's (M.Ed.) - Educational Assessment and Evaluation
- Master's (M.Ed.) - Instructional Design and Technology
- Master's (M.Ed.) - Leadership of Educational Organizations
- Master's (MIT) - Information Assurance and Security
- Master's (MIT) – IT Project Management
- MBA - Accounting
- MBA - Finance
- MBA - Healthcare Management
- MBA - Human Resource Management
- MBA - International Business
- MBA - Management
- MBA - Marketing
- MBA - Operations Management
- MBA - Project Management
Find disclosures on graduation rates, student financial obligations and more at www.aiuniv.edu/disclosure
American InterContinental University
If you’re serious about pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree, then come to the school that doesn’t mess around. AIU is the Serious U; designed for busy adults who don’t have time to waste. Our virtual online campus and streamlined programs allow you to earn a degree as efficiently as possible. Our real-world based curriculum is industry-focused and offers flexibility, a generous transfer-in policy*, and a customizable proprietary M.U.S.E. learning platform that gives you control of how you learn. Our accelerated Bachelor’s and Master’s Degrees with in-depth specializations can be completed in as little as 15 months*.
The 15-month Bachelor’s degree requires that you transfer in at least 72 credits, or have an Associate’s degree in a related field.
Our programs are developed with the guidance of an Employer Advisory Panel that advises us on industry relevance to ensure that what you learn is practical and relevant in the real-world workplace.
- ACBSP (Accreditation Council of Business Schools and Programs) Programmatic Accreditation for Business Administration programs helps ensure that our programs are industry current and industry relevant.
- Virtual Campus that allows you to study anywhere, anytime and the way you learn best.
- Transfer-in credit** allows eligible college, work, life or military experience to fulfill degree requirements.
- Industry-focused degree specializations allow in-depth study with up to half of your classes in your major and field of interest.
We’re AIU. America’s #1 Unparty School ™
Discover the no-nonsense approach you can take to earning your degree, and contact AIU today.
Not all programs are available to residents of all states. AIU cannot guarantee employment or salary. Find disclosures on graduation rates, student financial obligations and more at aiuniv.edu/disclosures.
*Graduation date depends upon your chosen program, and the number of transfer-in credits you have. Program length may vary.
**Not all credits are eligible to transfer. See the university catalog regarding AIU’s transfer credit policies.
American InterContinental University is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association. Additional information is available at 312-263-0456 or www.ncahigherlearningcommission.org. AIU does not guarantee employment or salary.
©2010 American InterContinental University. All rights reserved.
All fields below are required