† Indicates school information is being used instead of campus information
Anthem College is accredited by the Accrediting Council of Independent Colleges & Schools (ACICS). For more accreditation information please visit http://www.edufficient.com/affiliate-files/anthem/anthem-accreditation.pdf
- Health Services Administration - AS
- Limited Scope X-Ray Technician - AAS
- Computer & Network Technician - DIP
- Dental Assistant Technician - DIP
- Limited Scope X-Ray Technician - DIP
- Medical Assistant Technician - DIP
- Medical Front Office and Billing - DIP
- Patient Care Technician - DIP
- Pharmacy Technician - DIP
Anthem College was founded in Phoenix, Arizona in 1982. Since then, additional Anthem College campuses have been established in 11 other metropolitan areas, in addition to an online school.
Anthem College is part of Anthem Education, a group of 22 campuses and Anthem College Online.
Anthem College is strongly career-focused to help students gain a competitive edge for entry-level positions in business, technological, healthcare and paralegal fields. Students who already hold a diploma or degree can enroll in a program that can expand their skills and help them progress further in their chosen fields.
For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please visit our website at http://anthem.educationdisclosure.com/disclosures.html