Beckfield College is a degree granting institution of higher learning dedicated to preparing learners for relevant professional, technical and business careers in a diverse, ethical, student-centered environment.
- Advanced Personal Training-Associate
- Business Administration-Associate
- Computer Network Administration (CNA)-Associate's
- Criminal Justice-Associate
- Health Information Technology-Associate
- Hospitality Administration-Associate
- Massage Therapy-Associate
- Medical Assisting-Associate
- Nursing (RN upon Licensure) - Associate
- Paralegal Studies-Associate
- Business Administration-Bachelor's
- Criminal Justice-Bachelor's
- Health Care Management-Bachelor's
- Nursing (RN to BSN) - Bachelor's
- Paralegal Studies-Bachelor's
- Medical Assisting-Diploma
- Medical Office Technology-Diploma
- Practical Nursing (LPN upon Licensure)-Diploma
For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please visit our website at http://www.beckfield.edu/about-us/disclosures.aspx
Success in College. Success in Life!
We take you and your goals for success seriously at Beckfield College from the minute you first walk through our doors on campus or online. We help you every step of the way, beginning with the personal career assessment, through tuition planning, during your academic studies, and finally achieving career goals upon graduation. We get to know all of our students – by name, face and professional aspirations.
We have been helping people start or change their careers through education for more than 25 years with campuses located in Florence, Kentucky and Tri-County Cincinnati, Ohio and online. We provide academic excellence for students of all ages, backgrounds and diverse needs.
Experience from a Graduate
“My experience at Beckfield was much more than I expected. As a displaced worker, I knew I needed to be retrained before re-entering the job market. Academically, I got exactly what I expected from Beckfield College; an extensive education in my chosen field of Criminal Justice. What I wasn’t expecting was the personal growth I experienced while I was there.” Dy’an, Graduate, Bachelor of Science, Criminal Justice, 2011
Beckfield offers Bachelor’s or Associate degrees, along with Diplomas or Certificates, in the following areas of study.
• Addictions Counseling
• Advanced Personal Training
• Business Administration
• Computer Network Administration (authorized Microsoft IT Academy)
• Criminal Justice
• Health Information Technology
• Hospitality Administration
• Legal Nurse Consulting
• Medical Assisting
• Medical Massage Therapy
• Medical Office Technology
• Nursing (RN to BSN, RN*, LPN to RN*, LPN*)
• Paralegal Studies.
(*upon licensure) Programs vary by location.
Beckfield College’s Paralegal Studies programs are approved by the American Bar Association (ABA). This distinction highlights the College as the only post-secondary school in Northern Kentucky with ABA approved paralegal programs. As of May 2012, Beckfield College is now one of only three institutions with ABA approved paralegal programs in Greater Cincinnati.
Beckfield College Online
The Beckfield College online programs combine the best aspects of a small campus environment with online convenience. Expand your opportunities beyond the classroom – Think, research, study and make your contribution when your time allows and at a location of your preference!
Start your path to success by contacting us today!
Beckfield College: For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please visit our website at http://www.beckfield.edu/about-us/disclosures.aspx