Charter College strives to be a leader in private post-secondary, career-focused education, serving a diverse population in a student-centered and collaborative learning environment, while assisting graduates to advance, enrich, or change their careers
- AS - Nursing
- Certificate - Dental Assisting
- Certificate - HVAC
- Certificate - Massage Therapy
- Certificate - Medical Assistant
- Certificate - Medical Assisting
- Certificate - Optical Technician
- Certificate - Pharmacy Technician
- Certificate - Veterinary Assistant
- Certificate - Welding
- Diploma - Vocational Nursing
Charter College offers the tools and resources that can help you advance in the following industry fields:
- Health Care
- Criminal Justice
- Information Technology
- Select Trade Careers
Charter College applies elements from vocational learning, university instruction as well as liberal arts teaching to create an individual and innovative learning experience for its students.
For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please visit our website at: http://www.chartercollege.edu/programs/consumer-disclosures.
*Financial aid is available to those who qualify.
*Not all programs are offered at every campus.