- Business Management & Accounting (AAS)
- Business Management & Accounting - Event Planning (AAS)
- Business Management & Accounting - Property Management (AAS)
- Business Management & Accounting - Retail Sales Management (AAS)
- Computer Technology & Networking (AAS)
- Graphic Arts (AAS)
- Medical Specialties (AOS)
- Accounting (BS)
- Accounting - Forensic Accounting (BS)
- Business Administration (BS)
- Business Administration - Human Resources (BS)
- Business Administration - New Media Marketing (BS)
- Business Administration - Property Management (BS)
- Business Administration - Technology (BS)
- Computer Science - Networking and Information Systems Security (BS)
- Computer Science - Software and Mobile Application Development (BS)
- Graphic Arts (BS)
- Graphic Arts - Information Design (BS)
- Health Information Management (BS)
- Healthcare Administration (BS)
- Software and Mobile Application Development (BS)
- Web Design and Development (BS)
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in CollegeAmerica is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
We want to help you get that degree. Consider:
1. Start Fast, Finish Fast: You can earn an Associate’s degree in 15 to 20 months, and a Bachelor’s degree in 30 to 36 months.*
2. Save up to $5,000 on your college degree.â You can afford college with our new Fresh Start Scholarships!
3. Tuition Assistance: Financial aid and grants are available to those who qualify.
4. No additional Fees, No Hassles: No parking fees, no long lines, no lab fees, no cost for books, no waiting for class availability.
5. Employment Assistance: We’ll help you find your new job when you graduate.**
6. Career-focused Curriculum: You’ll receive practical instruction for work-related knowledge.
7. Convenience: Day, evening and onlineâ¡ classes are available to fit your schedule.
8. Accredited Institution: CollegeAmerica is an Accredited Member of the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
9. Convenient Locations: There’s a campus in your neighborhood.
10. A New Laptop Computer: Get it when you start and keep it when you graduate.
You can get started toward a high-demand career in healthcare, business, information technology or graphic arts right now. Complete the form and see how you can qualify for a scholarship (not based on grades or exams!) and save up to $5,000 on your college degree.
We invest in you! CollegeAmerica® is a nonprofit institution and an accredited member, ACCSC.
*Our Associate’s degrees can be completed in as little as 15 months and Bachelor’s degrees in as little as 30 months under an accelerated schedule. The regularly scheduled completion time for Associate’s and Bachelor’s degrees is 20 and 36 months, respectively.
â Scholarship awards are limited and only available to those who qualify. See www.scholarshipshc.com for details.
â¡Online programs are offered by Independence University, a branch of the Stevens-Henager Ogden/West Haven campus.
**Job placement is not guaranteed.