Cornerstone University Professional & Graduate Studies is an inter-denominational, Christ-centered university located in Grand Rapids, Michigan. We offer both traditional and adult undergraduate and graduate programs, Grand Rapids Theological Seminary, Asia Baptist Theological Seminary and the multi-faceted broadcast outreaches of Cornerstone University Radio.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Management
- Bachelor of Science in Ministry Leadership
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology
- Master of Arts in Education - Curriculum & Instruction
- Master of Arts in Education - Educational Leadership
- Master of Arts in Education - Educational Technology
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration - Health Care
- Master of Science in Management
PROFESSIONAL & GRADUATE STUDIES. Take your education to new heights with graduate and professional degree programs at CU. Deepen your knowledge. Extend your horizons. Or prepare to change paths.
Professional & Graduate Studies
Learning Is A Lifelong Voyage. Start Here.
Degree Programs For Working and Adult Learners. Cornerstone University’s mission is to provide students with empowering educational programs that offer relevant, practical information grounded in an ethical Christ-centered worldview.
Our school of Professional & Graduate Studies extends that mission to adult learners who want to:
• Complete a degree program in their current field
• Extend and deepen their professional knowledge
• Prepare the ground for a career path change through further education
Choose from a range of undergraduate and graduate degrees in business, education, and human services. Course delivery options include campus-based classes, all-online programs, and online-campus blended courses.
Professional Degree Programs Designed For You
Programs in the Cornerstone PGS programs are designed to meet the needs of working students. Our undergraduate and graduate degree programs are:
- Practical and Relevant: Curriculum topics mirror real-world concerns. Small-group collaborative exercises reflect real-world working practices. Use tomorrow in the workplace what you learn today in the classroom.
- Convenient: Evening classes meet once a week at times designed to mesh with work schedules. Multiple locations throughout Michigan make it easier to get to class. And online learning options give you even more flexibility.
- Accelerated: Many of Cornerstone’s PGS programs are designed to fit into intense schedules, meaning you can graduate sooner and put your new qualification to work for you.
Ready to begin? To find out more about the professional and graduate programs at our Christ-centered university in Michigan, including costs, admissions requirements, and course options, contact an admissions representative today.
Our Locations. From east to west, shore to shore, Cornerstone University offers professional and graduate students convenient meeting places throughout Michigan.
Online or On Campus, Become Part of CU’s Community.
CU Connects You. Since its beginnings as the Baptist Bible Institute in 1941, Cornerstone University has been proud to call the state of Michigan home. With roots at our main campus in Grand Rapids, CU has branched out to additional locations across central Michigan.
Our network of facilities allows more students in the Professional & Graduate Studies Program to experience our unique blend of practical, relevant professional education and Christ-centered ethics at a place closer to where they live and work.
PGS Ground Campus Locations
Professional & Graduate Studies participants based in Michigan can choose from locations in:
• Grand Rapids
Click on a location name to see which programs are hosted there, or to get driving directions.
Online Learning Options
Cornerstone University delivers the same quality, accredited educational programs offered on campus through an innovative online format that’s accessible from any Internet-connected computer.
Students pursuing certain bachelor and master’s degree programs in education, business, and ministry through CU’s Professional & Graduate Studies have the option to study entirely online, or combine a campus experience with some online courses for maximum flexibility.
Whatever you choose, the result is an educational program that meshes with your busy working life. Click here to see CU Online course offerings.
Professional & Graduate Studies Programs. Prepare to lead, or prepare to make a meaningful change of career with our professional and graduate studies programs in business, education, and human services.
Professional and Graduate Fields of Study
Practical Professional Education for Tomorrow’s Leaders
Associate, Bachelor, and Master’s Degree Options. Cornerstone University’s Professional & Graduate Studies program offers relevant, practical education designed to meet the needs of working learners. Fields of study include:
• Human Service/Psychology
PGS programs are designed to fit both the professional needs and personal lives of working learners, with small-group collaborative projects, convenient course meeting times, and multiple location options.
And all our programs are developed with the same emphasis on Christ-centered values of service that make CU a unique educational experience.
Professional and Graduate Degree Programs
Associate Degree Programs:
Our associate degree programs are introductory-level qualifications designed to provide a foundation for graduates to seek entry-level employment or continue on to a bachelor degree program. Fields of study include:
• Business Studies
• Human Services
Bachelor Degree Programs:
Bachelor degree programs aim to provide a Christ-centered liberal arts background that fosters independent, ethical thinking along with professionally-focused courses in one of the following fields:
• Business Administration
• Ministry Leadership (part-Online blended learning option available)
Master’s Degree Programs:
For college graduates who want to go farther, Cornerstone offers master’s degree programs that emphasize practical, real-world based learning exercises. Some programs offer the opportunity to embark on study abroad experiences. Fields include:
• Business Administration
• Health Care Business Administration
*Disclaimer — Cornerstone University Professional & Graduate Studies does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, sex, age or disabilities in its policies and programs.