Grand Canyon University prepares learners to become global citizens, critical thinkers, effective communicators, and responsible leaders by providing an academically-challenging, values-based curriculum from the context of our Christian heritage.
- BA in History for Secondary Education (ITL)
- BS in Counseling with an Emphasis in Addiction, Chemical Dependency, and Substance Abuse
- BS in Early Childhood
- BS in Educational Studies (Does Not Lead to Teacher Licensure)
- BS in Elementary Education / Special Education (Dual Major)
- BS in Elementary Education: English
- BS in Elementary Education: Math (Leads to initial teacher licensure)
- BS in Elementary Education: Science (Leads to initial teacher licensure)
- BS in Secondary Education: Business Education
- BS in Secondary Education: English
- BS in Secondary Education: Math
- M.Ed. in Early Childhood (Does not lead to initial teacher licensure)
- M.Ed. in Early Childhood (Leads to initial teacher licensure)
- M.Ed. in Elementary Education (Does not lead to initial teacher licensure)
- M.Ed. in Elementary Education (Leads to initial teacher licensure)
- M.Ed. in Secondary Education (Does not lead to initial teacher licensure)
- M.Ed. in Secondary Education (Leads to initial teacher licensure)
- M.Ed. in Special Education: Cross-Categorical (Does not lead to initial teacher licensure)
- M.Ed. in Special Education: Cross-Categorical (Leads to initial teacher licensure)
- M.S. in Christian Counseling
- M.S. in Christian Counseling of Substance Use and Addictive Disorders
- M.S. in Psychology: General Psychology
- M.S. in Psychology: Industrial & Organizational Psychology
- MA in Christian Studies with an Emphasis in Christian Leadership
- MA in Christian Studies with an Emphasis in Pastoral Ministry
- MA in Christian Studies with an Emphasis in Urban Ministry
- MA in Christian Studies with an Emphasis in Youth Ministry
- Master of Divinity
- Master of Divinity with an Emphasis in Global Ministry
- Master of Divinity with an Emphasis in Worship Leadership
- Master of Science in Accounting
- MS in Addiction Counseling
- MS in Professional Counseling
- D.B.A. with an Emphasis in Management
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Ed.D. in Organizational Leadership with an Emphasis in Behavioral Health
- Ed.D. in Organizational Leadership with an Emphasis in Christian Ministry
- Ed.D. in Organizational Leadership with an Emphasis in Health Care Administration
- Ed.D. in Organizational Leadership with an Emphasis in Higher Education Leadership
- Ed.D. in Organizational Leadership with an Emphasis in K-12 Leadership
- Ed.D. in Organizational Leadership with an Emphasis in Organizational Development
- Ed.D. in Organizational Leadership with an Emphasis in Special Education
- Ed.S. in K-12 Leadership
Since 1949, Grand Canyon University has been helping students find their purpose and achieve their potential by preparing them to pursue the profession of their dreams, advance in their current occupation, or re-career into a different field. As a Christian university, GCU also encourages students to find their purpose in Christ, with an emphasis on applying Christian values and ethics to their studies and to the workplace.
Our online programs allow you to study at the times and places you choose while still enjoying the close connection with your classmates and instructors via online discussions. But unlike exclusively online universities, our programs are supported with the integrity and prestige of a traditional campus.
Our classes are appropriately sized and offer engaging interaction with classmates as well as individual attention from instructors who care about your success. Grand Canyon University is regionally accredited and consistently ranked among top colleges offering online courses by noteworthy sources including Fortune Small Business, Technology & Learning Magazine, Fox.com, Online Education Database (OEDb) and more. For more information, visit www.gcu.edu
GCU Online Key Advantages
- Accreditation. Grand Canyon University is regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. (800-621-7440; http://www.ncahlc.org/)
- Convenience. Complete courses online, on campus or a combination of both.
- Variety. Choose from over 60 degree programs in education, business, liberal arts, nursing, and health sciences.
- Academic excellence. Quality academic programs provide the essential knowledge and skills needed to be effective in today’s complex business world.
- Earlier graduation. Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer friendly. We will request your transcripts, evaluate your coursework, and determine in 48 hours your anticipated graduation date. No GRE or entrance exams are required.
- Financial options. Your financial options include financial aid, scholarships, direct bill and military benefits.
In response to our students’ diverse needs, Grand Canyon University is now offering evening degree programs across each of our colleges.
Evening Program Benefits
- Convenience. Courses conveniently meet one evening per week at locations throughout the community.
- Same Core Group. Evening programs allow students to learn with the same core group throughout the life of the program
- Networking Opportunities. Provides networking opportunities with others in your chosen field.
- Growth Opportunities. Continued growth opportunities to network with individuals at a more advanced level since master’s and doctoral learners will meet on the same nights.
If a group of your peers or coworkers are interested in starting a degree program together, GCU will develop an evening program that allows them to learn together, serving as a support network. Programs are offered in Health Care, Education, Business, and Christian Studies.
Grand Canyon University has announced that it will reduce tuition costs for online students in the College of Christian Studies by 25% effective July 1, 2012. This will benefit all incoming online students obtaining bachelor’s degrees through GCU’s College of Christian Studies.
For up to date information on tuition and fees click here.
Disclosure link: http://www.gcu.edu/ProgramDisclosures/