Whether you’re looking to change or advance your career, Kaplan University will help you get there faster. Online flexibility, reduced costs, financial aid assistance, and a quicker path to your degree make Kaplan University a smart choice for working adults.
- AAS in Accounting
- AAS in Business Administration
- AAS in Criminal Justice
- AAS in Fire Science
- AAS in Health Information Technology
- AAS in Human Services
- AAS in Medical Assisting
- AAS in Medical Office Management
- AASBA - Business
- AASBA - Customer Service
- AASBA - Entrepreneurship
- AASBA - Health Club Operations
- AASBA - Hospitality Management
- AASBA - Information Processing
- AASBA - Meeting and Event Planning
- AASBA - Office Management
- AASBA - Retail Management
- AASBA - Sales
- AASBA - Small Business Management
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing - RN to BSN
- BS in Accounting
- BS in Business Administration
- BS in Criminal Justice
- BS in Cybersecurity
- BS in Early Childhood Development
- BS in Environmental Policy and Management
- BS in Finance
- BS in Fire and Emergency Management
- BS in Fire Science
- BS in Health and Wellness
- BS in Health Care Administration
- BS in Health Information Management
- BS in Health Science
- BS in Human Services
- BS in Liberal Studies
- BS in Liberal Studies Leadership
- BS in Nutrition Science
- BS in Psychology
- BSA - Auditing/Forensic Accountancy
- BSA - Managerial Accountancy
- BSA - Public Accountancy
- BSA - Tax Accountancy
- BSBA - Business Process Management
- BSBA - Financial Analysis
- BSBA - Human Resources
- BSBA - Information Assurance
- BSBA - Information Systems Management
- BSBA - Investment
- BSBA - Management
- BSBA - Marketing
- BSBA - Procurement
- BSBA - Project Management
- BSBA - Real Estate
- BSBA - Risk Management
- BSBA - Risk Management and Insurance
- BSBA - Sales Management
- BSBA - Wealth Management
- BSCJ - Corrections
- BSCJ - Crime Scene Investigation
- BSCJ - Forensic Psychology
- BSCJ - Homeland Security
- BSCJ - Juvenile Justice
- BSCJ - Law Enforcement
- BSFIN - Accelerated MS Finance
- BSFIN - General Finance
- BSFIN - Insurance
- BSFIN - Investments
- BSFIN - Real Estate
- BSFIN - Wealth Management
- BSHUS - Child and Family Welfare
- BSHUS - Gerontology
- BSHUS - Human Services Administration
- BSPY - Applied Behavior Analysis
- BSPY - Child Development
- BSPY - Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- MA in Teaching (for Aspiring Teachers Grades 5-12)
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Health Care Administration
- Master of Health Informatics
- Master of Health Information Management
- Master of Public Administration
- Master of Public Health
- Master of Science - DNP Adult Nurse Practitioner
- Master of Science - DNP Executive Leader
- Master of Science - DNP Family Nurse Practitioner
- Master of Science - DNP Path (Doctor of Nursing Practice)
- Master of Science in Cybersecurity Management
- Master of Science in Health Education
- Master of Science in Instructional Technology (K-12)
- Master of Science in Instructional Technology - Adults
- Master of Science in Management
- MBA - Finance
- MBA - Health Care Management
- MBA - Human Resources
- MBA - Information Technology
- MBA - Marketing
- MBA - Project Management
- MPA - Criminal Justice
- MPA - Emergency and Disaster Management
- MPA - General MPA
- MPA - Governmental Management
- MPA - Health Care Management
- MS in Finance - Financial Analysis
- MS in Finance - Financial Planning
- MS in Accounting
- MS in Accounting - Audit Specialization
- MS in Accounting - Finance Specialization
- MS in Accounting - Government Specialization
- MS in Accounting- Tax Specialization
- MS in Criminal Justice
- MS in Education (for Existing Teachers Grades K-12)
- MS in Educational Psychology
- MS in Environmental Policy
- MS in Finance
- MS in Higher Education - College Administration and Leadership
- MS in Higher Education - College Teaching and Learning
- MS in Higher Education - Educational Assessment and Evaluation
- MS in Higher Education - Online College Teaching
- MS in Higher Education - Student Affairs
- MS in Homeland Security and Emergency Management
- MS in Information Technology
- MS in Legal Studies
- MS in Nursing
- MS in Psychology
- MSCJ - Corrections
- MSCJ - Global Issues in Criminal Justice
- MSCJ - Law
- MSCJ - Leadership/Executive Management
- MSIT - Business Intelligence and Analytics
- MSIT - Information Security and Assurance
- MSIT - Project Management
- MSM - Health Care Management
- MSM - Human Resources
- MSM - Information Technology
- MSM - Leadership
- MSM - Organizational Design and Development
- MSM - Project Management
- MSN - Adult Gerontology Practitioner
- MSN - Executive Leader
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- MSN - Nurse Educator
- MSN - Nurse Informatics
- MSPY - Addictions
- MSPY - Applied Behavior Analysis
- MSPY - General Psychology
- MSPY - Industrial/Organizational Psychology Specialization
- RN to MS in Nursing (Must have current RN license)
Disclosure: For Kaplan University Gainful Employment program disclosure information, click here.
Why Kaplan University?
We Are Among the Country’s Top-Ranked Colleges:
U.S. News & World Report ranked our online bachelor’s degree program among the nation’s best.
Our IT Pilot Lifted Student Grades by 9%
Fast Company cited our tech-centric curriculum when naming Kaplan the 3rd Most Innovative Education Company in the World.
In National Surveys, Our Student Satisfaction Is High
- Our effective teaching practices and learning strategies ranked significantly higher than the national average.
- Our adult learners showed higher levels of satisfaction compared to adult learners at other national institutions.
Programs Focused on Your Goals
96% of our students believe their Kaplan University education will help them reach their personal and career goals.
Kaplan University is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission (HLC), but it is also a member of the NCA – the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. It offers a robust array of degrees and programs, and like most online schools, you can fit the schedule to your own. Finding the right school is a difficult task, and Classes & Careers is here to help.
You can browse a wide selection of online education degrees in order to find the one that interests you the most. Kaplan online offers many things such as flexibility, affordability and diversity, so it is a great place to get started.
There are many reasons to consider getting an online education. If you cannot afford to go to school full time, then this might be the best option. You can work and go to school at the same time, finishing school in as littler or as much time as you have. Whether you choose Kaplan online, or one of the many other accredited schools highlighted here on Classes & Careers, you can get your degree off on the right foot. Online educations are becoming more and more prevalent in the professional sphere, and you can get the education you need to move up the corporate ladder.
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework – up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.* The undergraduate tuition rate has been reduced up to 55 percent for active-duty servicemembers and reservists. For veterans, the undergraduate tuition rate is reduced up to 38 percent. Reductions are also offered for graduate programs and active-duty military spouses. Kaplan University is regionally accredited and offers more than 180 online degree and certificate programs. In addition, the University participates in the Yellow Ribbon Program, is a member of the Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges (SOC) Consortium, and has signed the Department of Defense Memorandum of Understanding (DoD MOU) governing military tuition assistance and veterans benefits.
The right philosophy. The right knowledge. The right choice.
Our accredited online college degree programs feature a real-world philosophy, the belief that the right knowledge provides you with the freedom to grow, to achieve your goals, to help you excel in your profession, and in your life.
Kaplan University is a school of higher education like no other. It’s where you’ll find a world of knowledge, the right knowledge, that’s meaningful in your daily life. When you’re educated at Kaplan University, you don’t just learn to memorize by rote, you learn what you won’t learn anywhere else… how to educate yourself… how to make the world work for you.
To learn more about our online programs, please call us or click Chat Live to speak with one of our Advisors. Or choose an area of study from the menu above and learn why a Kaplan education is knowledge for a professional life.
Premier Education Provider
Since 1937, we’ve built a long and distinguished tradition as both an academic pioneer and career-maker. We’re part of Kaplan Higher Education, a premier education provider, with more than 75 campus-based schools nationwide. Unique to our education family are some of the highest ranked programs in the world. Kaplan is the world leader in test preparation and has helped more than 3 million students prepare to take the tests necessary to achieve their education and career goals. The Kaplan Professional companies provide certification training developed for adult learners who are juggling the demands of home, family, and busy careers.
Through these programs Kaplan offers an array of educational tools from on-site classroom training and correspondence, to online and software distance education. In addition, Kaplan provides private tutoring and admissions consulting services. The benefit for you is an outstanding education from one of the world’s finest providers of higher education.
While you won’t find traditional classrooms, you will find a dedication to providing you with the personal attention and academic support you may need. One of the many things that make Kaplan University unique is that every student has access to dedicated Advisors who are available to you from the moment you start the application process through your graduation. Additionally, degree candidates work with Advisors and faculty mentors to explore and discuss professional opportunities. We understand that having support when you need it only increases your odds of being successful. When you’re educated at Kaplan University, your success is our goal too.
Educators With Real-World Knowledge
With Kaplan University, we have no boundaries and aren’t limited geographically to who we recruit. This enables us to recruit leading educators and practicing business professionals from anywhere in the country. This ensures that you are taught by experts who have access to the most current knowledge and skills… a world of knowledge that’s meaningful in your day-to-day life.
Innovative Learning Techniques
The flexibility and dynamic interaction of the Internet allows for many innovative learning opportunities. Some highlights you’ll experience include:
- Interactive Seminars: Students participate in interactive seminar sessions with their classmates and educators. The seminars help create a significant and enriching exchange within students’ online learning experience.
- Online Quizzes: Many classes have a quiz at the end of each lesson, which provides you with instant feedback on what you’ve learned.
- One-on-one teacher/student feedback.
- Discussion Boards: Each week’s unit includes interaction between students and their instructors on our discussion boards. This provides you the chance to expand your learning through discussions or get advice from a professor or class peers.
- Web Field Trips: Students conduct research using various Internet research sites and are asked to take notes in their online learning journals for later discussion.
A Vast Library of Resources
Kaplan University offers its students a full complement of library services through LexisNexis and the fully appointed UAH Salmon Library at the University of Alabama in Huntsville, Alabama. Here you’ll find a collection of 325,000 volumes along with collections of U.S. government documents, materials in microform and microfiche, and manuscript collections. The library currently receives over 20,000 serials and periodicals.
The library’s vast catalog is available online, and you can easily access a description of any item in the collection. Library books are delivered physically to borrowers; articles and excerpts can be scanned and delivered electronically. The library also offers access to 13,000 e-journals.
Kaplan University is a part of Kaplan Higher Education LLC, which is a subsidiary of Kaplan, Inc. http://www.kaplan.com, a subsidiary of Graham Holdings Company.
Availability of journals and text is subject to change. * September 2005, Kaplan University survey administered by Zoomerang.
Disclosure: For Kaplan University Gainful Employment program disclosure information, click here.
*See University Catalog for Transfer of Credit policy.
From Fast Company, March 2014 ©2014 Mansueto Ventures, LLC. All rights reserved. Used by permission and protected by the copyright laws of the United States. The printing, copying, redistribution, or retransmission of this Content without express written permission is prohibited.