- Accounting - Associate of Applied Science
- Broadcasting - Associate of Applied Science
- Business Management - Associate of Applied Science
- Communication - Associate of Applied Science
- Criminal Justice - Associate of Science
- Criminal Justice - Associate of Science (Southington)
- Dental Administrative Assistant - Associate of Applied Science
- Dental Hygiene - Associate of Science
- Executive Medical Assistant - Associate of Applied Science
- Health Information Technology - Associate of Applied Science
- Hospitality Management - Associate of Science
- Marketing - Associate of Applied Science
- Mortuary Science - Associate of Applied Science
- Occupational Therapy Assistant - Associate of Applied Science
- Paralegal - Associate of Applied Science
- Criminal Justice - Bachelor of Science
- Funeral Service Management - Bachelor of Science
- Dental Chairside Assistant - Certificate
- Health Information Coding - Certificate
- Hospitality Management - Certificate
- Medical Assistant - Certificate
The Mission of Lincoln College of New England is to help students achieve the knowledge, skills, and confidence to succeed in their careers and their communities. The College is a student-centered 21st century learning environment where flexible delivery and scheduling options are provided wherever possible, and where modern technology supports both on-line and on-campus education.
The College fosters and encourages lifelong learning by providing an education that is practical in its application, yet teaches students to use the resources of their own minds. Particular emphasis is placed on the development of the self through discipline, responsibility and strength of expression.
The College provides an education that emphasizes career and technical knowledge, empowers individuals with broad knowledge and transferable skills, and cultivates social responsibility and a strong sense of ethics and values. Through this process, students are made aware of the challenges and opportunities of a global economy.
The College is committed to making a difference in the community of which it is a part. To this end, it encourages and allows faculty, staff, and students to participate in outreach and service programs designed to focus on the competitive challenges of diverse environments, both locally and globally.
For more student consumer information, please visit www.lincolnedu.com/lincolnconsumerinfo
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
By submitting any Lincoln contact form, you understand that you may be contacted by a Lincoln representative via telephone, email, text, or prerecorded message regarding Lincoln programs, offers, events and announcements. We value your privacy, and your information will only be used by Lincoln. We will not sell your information to any other party. By providing us your phone number, you grant Lincoln permission for the use of text messages, prerecorded voice or and/or automatic telephone dialing systems to contact you and/or deliver Lincoln related information, offers or announcements. You also agree that Lincoln may attempt to contact you via any telephone number you provide, even if it is a mobile telephone number which may result in charges to you. You can opt out from Lincoln email messaging at any time.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
In order to use this website to submit information to us, a user must first complete a contact form. On these forms a user is required to give certain information (such as name, phone and email address). This information is used to contact you about the career training options described on our site in which you have expressed interest. At your option on some forms, you may also provide demographic information (such as age) about yourself, but it is not required.
From time-to-time our site requests information via surveys. Participation in these surveys is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and address), and demographic information (such as zip code). Survey information may be used for purposes of advertising or for improving the use and satisfaction of this web site, programs and/or overall customer service.
If you no longer wish to receive email communication, please send your name and email address with the subject line UNSUBSCRIBE to: email@example.com
All fields below are required