National College is tailored to serve students who want the skills and information necessary to enter into specific professional fields. Instead of requiring students to commit time and resources to courses that are not immediately applicable to their chosen fields, National College offers concentrated, career-specific instruction. Our program incorporates the most modern and efficient methods of business organization and management, preparing students at all levels to meet the demands of the professional world.
- Associates - Business Administration Accounting
- Associates - Business Administration Management
- Associates - Emergency Medical Technology - Paramedic
- Associates - Health Information Technology
- Associates - Information Systems Engineering
- Associates - Logistics/Supply Chain Management
- Associates - Medical Assisting
- Associates - Nursing
- Associates - Office Technology Professional
- Associates - Paralegal
- Associates - Pharmacy Technician
- Associates - Radio and Television Broadcasting
- Associates - Surgical Technology
- Associates - Tourism & Hospitality
- Bachelors - Accounting/Informations Systems
- Bachelors - Business Administration - Accounting
- Bachelors - Business Administration - Management
- Bachelors - Database Administration
- Bachelors - Health Care Management
- Bachelors - Health Care Management/ Info Systems
- Bachelors - Information Technology
- Diploma - Accounting
- Diploma - Accounting Office Assistant
- Diploma - Administrative Office Specialist
- Diploma - Business Administration
- Diploma - Computerized Office Applications
- Diploma - Medical Billing And Coding
- Diploma - Medical Office Assistant
- Diploma - Medical Office Specialist
- Diploma - Pharmacy Technician
- Diploma - Phlebotomy
- Diploma - Radio and Television Operations
- Diploma - Supervisory Management Specialist
- Diploma - Systems and User Support
- Diploma - Tourism & Hospitality
The fundamental purpose of National College is to educate men and women for the duties and responsibilities of business life and to help place them in positions where there is opportunity for advancement.
The College attempts to instill in these graduates the ability to take the initiative in formulating their lives and to change in order to meet the challenges and demands of modern business. Our aim is to have the resources and curriculum, staff and faculty that motivate students to be fully prepared for well-defined fields of employment.
Our Mission Statement
National College is dedicated to the training and educating of men and women for a full life and a successful career in a number of general and particular fields. The College seeks to give students a broad competency in a field of specialization and an understanding of and respect for their own and others’ ideas and thoughts.
Graduates of National should understand and practice their responsibilities to their families, their fellow man and their communities by becoming effective and contributing citizens. As a collegiate institution offering educational credentials from diplomas to baccalaureate degrees, National strives to develop each student intellectually, culturally and socially. The College is interested in each individual becoming proficient in the disciplines necessary for his and her success, with the training necessary to be self-sufficient and enterprising and with the background necessary to be constantly expanding his or her intellectual and cultural horizons.