|School||Date Established:||1941 †|
|Degrees Offered:||Diploma Associate's Bachelor's|
National American University is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association – www.ncahlc.org†
- Accounting A.A.S.
- Applied Information Technology A.A.S.
- Business Administration A.A.S.
- Criminal Justice A.A.S.
- Health Information Technology A.A.S
- Information Technology A.A.S.
- Management A.A.S.
- Medical Administrative Assistant A.A.S.
- Medical Assisting A.A.S.
- Medical Staff Services Management A.A.S.
- Paralegal Studies A.A.S.
- Pharmacy Technician A.A.S.
- Therapeutic Massage A.A.S.
- Accounting B.S.
- Business Administration B.S.
- Business Administration Emphasis in Accounting B.S.
- Business Administration Emphasis in Financial Management B.S.
- Business Administration Emphasis in Human Resource Management B.S.
- Business Administration Emphasis in Information Systems B.S.
- Business Administration Emphasis in International Business B.S.
- Business Administration Emphasis in Management B.S.
- Business Administration Emphasis in Marketing B.S.
- Business Administration Emphasis in Pre-Law B.S.
- Business Administration Emphasis in Tourism and Hospitality Management B.S.
- Business Administration with Emphasis in Entrepreneurship B.S.
- Business Administration with Emphasis in Supply Chain Management B.S.
- Criminal Justice B.S.
- Health Care Management B.S.
- Information Technology B.S.
- Information Technology Emphasis in Internet Systems Development B.S.
- Information Technology Emphasis in Management Information Systems B.S.
- IT with emphasis in Computer Security & Forensics B.S.
- Management B.S.
- Nursing BSN B.S.
- Online Nursing RN-to-BSN B.S.
- Organizational Leadership B.S.
- Paralegal Studies B.S.
For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who complete the program and other important information, please visit our website at http://webapps.national.edu/programdisclosures.
National American University is about personal development and community. When you choose to attend NAU, you don’t just join a group of diverse students and faculty; you join a group of people from all walks of life sharing a unique experience.
Our staff is devoted to helping you balance your education with your personal and professional obligations – it’s our commitment. Through flexible class scheduling, dedicated career advisors and quality programs, NAU strives to provide a caring and supportive learning environment to ensure your success as a student.
You deserve an education. We provide the opportunity.
For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who complete the program and other important information, please visit http://webapps.national.edu/programdisclosures.
Course offerings vary by campus. Please check for up-to-date programs at the campus you’re interested in.
Why National American University?
NAU provides financial aid in the form of grants, scholarships, work-study opportunities and low interest loan programs through federal, state and local sources for those who qualify. Our friendly staff will help you apply.
From the day you register to the day you graduate, we’re with you every step of the way. Whether it is in the classrooms or online, our specially designed degree and diploma programs are based on class sizes of 15 to 24 students.
Life After Graduation
National American University students receive assistance with professional resume writing, interviewing skills and post-interview follow-up. Our placement services are available to assist and support our graduates in their job searches.
*Students in the state of Minnesota are not eligible to sit for the Minnesota Police Officer licensing examination upon completion of the NAU’s Bachelor of Science/Associate of Applied Science in Criminal Justice degree programs.
All fields below are required