It looks like you’ve already requested information from University of the Potomac. A representative will contact you soon.Find other schools >>
- Information Technology-A.S.
- International Business-A.S.
- Accounting-Government Contract Management-B.S.
- Accounting-Healthcare Management-B.S.
- Accounting-Information Management-B.S.
- Accounting-International Business-B.S.
- Business-Government Contract Management-B.S.
- Business-Healthcare Management-B.S.
- Business-Information Management-B.S.
- Business-International Business-B.S.
- Government Contract Management-Accounting-B.S.
- Government Contract Management-B.S.
- Government Contract Management-Finance-B.S.
- Government Contract Management-Healthcare Management-B.S.
- Government Contract Management-Information Management-B.S.
- Government Contract Management-International Business-B.S.
- Government Contract Management-Management-B.S.
- Government Contract Management-Marketing-B.S.
- Information Technology-B.S.
- Information Technology-Cyber Security-B.S.
- Information Technology-Digital Forensics-B.S.
- Information Technology-Management-B.S.
- International Business-Accounting-B.S.
- International Business-B.S.
- International Business-Finance-B.S.
- International Business-Government Contract Management-B.S.
- International Business-Healthcare Management-B.S.
- International Business-Information Management-B.S.
- International Business-Management-B.S.
- International Business-Marketing-B.S.
Potomac Gives You More Ways to Get Ahead
When everything counts â time, career, convenience, cost, lifestyle, education, dreams â we are counting on you! Take charge of your future! University of the Potomac (formerly Potomac College) will help you dream it and redeem it with affordable, real world, education to land the career you deserve. University of the Potomac is passionate about your future, your dreams, your goals, your convenience, your career, your pocketbook, and your time. We guide you to your future. We celebrate your success!
Why University of the Potomac?
- Competitive Job Market Skills: Potomac teaches students to master professional and technical skills needed to compete in today’s job markets
- Market Driven Curriculum: Potomac has partnered with local businesses to deliver relevant curricula to ensure graduates thrive in the real world.
- Theoretical Applications Project (TAP) Honors Program: Through a series of projects and a mentorship, students gain an advanced practical understanding of the workplace, while boosting their resume and earning college credit.
- Multiple types of financing options and scholarships available to those who qualify
- Military student friendly: reduced tuition rates available for all military students, veterans, their spouses or dependents
- Flexible Learning Format: classes available at campuses in Washington, D.C., Northern Virginia and Online
- Washington, D.C. campus is conveniently located in the heart of the city’s government and business district, three blocks from the White House. In addition to providing the latest amenities in a modern setting, the campus is located adjacent to the McPherson Square metro station, and just three blocks from Metro Center, making it easy to commute to and from classes.
- Vienna, VA campus is located just 15 minutes away from Arlington, VA and the Maryland border in Tysons Corner area.
- Online campus option can be used to complement your on campus education or as a stand-alone option. Becoming an online student at University of the Potomac will equip you with the same bachelor or associates degree you would have gotten by sitting in a classroomâthe Potomac coursework, learning strategies and educational environment may be a bit less traditional, but the extensive education is the same.
Degree Programs that Inspire Success
Potomac teaches students to master professional and technical skills needed to compete in today’s highly competitive job markets.
Bachelor of Science Degree Programs
• Information Technology
• Government Contract Management
• International Business
Associate of Science Degree Programs
• Information Technology
• Network Security Management
• International Business
Take the first step: Inquire for more information and learn how University of the Potomac gives you more ways to get ahead.
University of the Potomac is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, 3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104; (267) 284-5000. The Middle States Commission on Higher Education is an institutional accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other consumer important information, please visit http://www.potomac.edu/files/potomac-student-disclosures.pdf