- Associate - Health Information Technology
- Associate - Health Sciences Medical Administrative Assistant
- Associate - Health Sciences Pharmacy Technician
- Associate - Healthcare Management
- Associate - Medical Billing and Coding
Ultimate Medical Academy Educates Future Healthcare Professionals
At Ultimate Medical Academy (UMA) we specialize in healthcare education in a supportive atmosphere that promotes student success. We educate future allied health professionals through our online classroom and at our campuses in Clearwater and Tampa, Florida. Since 1994, UMA has educated thousands of students for careers in the healthcare industry.
If you have your high school diploma and aspire to manage a physician’s office, work with health information/data or perform medical billing and coding, UMA brings you the convenience of online learning and the flexibility of a 24/7 Internet classroom. We give you the tools to be a confident healthcare professional in a hospital, doctor’s office, insurance company or wherever your career takes you. Choose from a variety of associate degrees and diploma programs.
You will not find a more student-focus school as we surround you with support from admissions, financial aid, instructors, learner support and career services. Included with your tuition is comprehensive job skills training, practice interviewing, resume writing and job search assistance. UMA supports you through to graduation, then to your first job and beyond with alumni services.
You bring your goals and motivation to UMA, and we will provide you the education and the support to help make you a success! Even if you haven’t been serious about your career before, we can help boost your confidence and prepare you for a career in healthcare.
Send us your contact information today and an admissions advisor will contact you to discuss courses, tuition, books and the next start date!
- Flexible: Attend class 24/7 around your schedule
- Short-term education: Programs range from 10 months to 2 years
- Affordable: Financial aid available for those who qualify
- Job preparation: Resume writing, job interviewing and job search support
- ABHES-accredited: An advantage upon graduation
- Healthcare school: Our specialty keeps our focus on our curricula
- Diploma – Medical Billing & Coding
- Diploma – Medical Office Billing Specialist
- Diploma – Medical Administrative Assistant
- Diploma – Pharmacy Technician
- A.S. – Medical Billing & Coding
- A.S. – Health Sciences (Medical Administrative Assistant)
- A.S. – Health Sciences (Pharmacy Technician)
Ultimate Medical Academy is accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES). ABHES is a private, non-profit, independent accrediting agency. ABHES’ mission is to enhance the quality of education and training and promote institutional and programmatic accountability. ABHES is the only agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education as both an institutional and specialized accreditor focusing on healthcare education and training.
For information on student graduation rates, retention and place rates, and student financial obligations, visit http://www.ultimatemedical.edu/consumerinfo.pdf
All fields below are required