The University of St. Francis in Joliet, Ill., is committed to quality, to students, to community and the Franciscan values of Respect, Integrity, Compassion and Service. The success of students as individuals is paramount at USF.
The highest levels of accreditation make your goal masterfulâonline.
Whether you study business or healthcare, your University of Saint Francis degree will bring you the knowledge and prestige associated with a long-standing Catholic university rooted in the Franciscan traditionâa university that has secured second-tier accreditation.
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) and the innovative Registered Nurse to Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN-BSN) are offered online, and provide students an opportunity to explore their fields deeply, fully guided by top-quality faculty.
USF offers you these unique benefits:
• The highest accredited programs available
• Faculty are master educators with the highest degreesâno grad assistants teaching your course
• Catholic education in the Franciscan tradition and values to carry you through life
• Credit for prior learning and/or experience
• Mentorship and/or clinical experiences to deepen knowledge of subject matter
• Modified class structure specially designed for the adult learner
• USF virtual advisers supporting you throughout your program
Accreditation: The MBA and RN-BSN programs combine academic rigor with affordability, online convenience and flexibility, and are accredited by:
• Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs
• Indiana State Board of Nursing
• Collegiate Commission on Nursing Education
• Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Programs
USF is fully accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, the regional Midwest accrediting body.