- Mesa Learning Center
- Northwest Learning Center
- Phoenix Main
- River Road Learning Center
- Southern Arizona
- West Valley Learning Center
- Yuma Learning Center
- Bakersfield Learning Center
- Beale AFB Learning Center
- Central Valley
- Chula Vista Learning Center
- Diamond Bar Learning Center
- Downtown San Diego Learning Center
- El Centro Learning Center
- Fairfield Learning Center
- Gardena Learning Center
- Kearny Mesa Learning Center
- La Palma Learning Center
- Lancaster Learning Center
- Lathrop Learning Center
- Livermore Learning Center
- Modesto Learning Center - Salida
- Murrieta Learning Center
- Oakland Learning Center
- Ontario Learning Center
- Palm Desert Learning Center
- Pasadena Learning Center
- Sacramento Valley
- San Bernardino Learning Center
- San Diego
- San Marcos Learning Center
- Southern California
- Southern California Campus II
- Visalia Learning Center
- Woodland Hills Learning Center
District of Columbia
- East El Paso Main
- Killeen Learning Center
- Resource Center at Arlington Highlands
- San Antonio
- West Loop Learning Center
- Woodlands Learning Center
Founded in 1976, University of Phoenix is dedicated to meeting the needs of working students. Now the largest private university in North America, we offer more than 100 locations as well as a flexible online learning format available in most countries around the world. Regardless of where or how you attend class, you’ll receive a real-world education with real value.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Advisor.
Earn your degree sooner than you think.
- Attend class at times and places that fit your busy schedule.
- Learn from instructors with advanced degrees, many of whom also have substantial work experience in the fields they teach.
- Acquire valuable knowledge and skills.
- Receive personal attention in small, interactive classes.
- Apply what you learn to your career.
*Graduates of Criminal Justice and Security programs may need to meet other requirements or qualifications to become a law enforcement, corrections or peace officer at the state, national or international level. Students who are interested in pursuing such professions are encouraged to check with the applicable agencies for a list of requirements.
University of Phoenix is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association. University of Phoenix was placed on Notice by The Higher Learning Commission, effective June 27, 2013. Notice is a Commission sanction indicating that an institution is pursuing a course of action that, if continued, could lead it to be out of compliance with one or more Criteria for Accreditation. An institution on Notice remains accredited. At the end of the Notice period, The Higher Learning Commission Board of Trustees may remove the sanction, place the institution on Probation if the identified concerns have not been addressed, or take other action. For additional information, contact The Higher Learning Commission, ncahlc.org.
The University’s central administration is located at 1625 W. Fountainhead Parkway, Tempe, AZ 85282-2371. Online Campus: 3157 E. Elwood St., Phoenix, AZ 85034.
For information about University of Phoenix accreditations and licensures, please visit
© 2012 University of Phoenix, Inc. All rights reserved.