- Accounting - Associate of Applied Business
- Business Administration - Associate of Applied Business
- Criminal Justice - Associate of Applied Business
- Dental Assisting - Associate of Applied Science
- Electronic Health Records - Associate of Applied Science
- Management - Associate of Applied Business
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Applied Science
- Paralegal - Associate of Applied Business
- Dental Assisting - Diploma
- Massage Therapy - Diploma
- Medical Billing and Coding - Diploma
Start your future now!
Miami-Jacobs Career College (MJCC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you’ve completed your program, you’re truly ready to begin your career.
Miami-Jacobs Career College (MJCC) will help you choose your ideal career before you get started and assist with real-world employment after you’re done with school. We have a wide range of resources to help you every step of the way.
In today’s world, it makes sense to spend less time in the classroom, and more time earning a salary. Miami-Jacobs Career College (MJCC) can help you start your new career in as little as 18-24 months.
If you’re worried that you can’t afford an education, think again. Financial aid is available to those who qualify. We will work with you to explore the financial aid options available to help you complete your degree.
The path to a bright future and a new career is easy – complete the form to learn more about Miami-Jacobs Career College (MJCC) now!
With two convenient locations throughout Ohio and a multitude of programs and degrees in growing fields, Miami-Jacobs Career College makes it easy to find the right fit for you.
Miami-Jacobs Career College Columbus is conveniently located at 150 East Gay Street.
Miami-Jacobs Career College Independence is conveniently located at 6400 Rockside Road.
Request more information now!
Programs may vary by campus.