It looks like you’ve already requested information from Medaille College Online. A representative will contact you soon.Find other schools >>
Medaille College is an independent, nonsectarian, coeducational institution of higher learning. Its purpose is to make available to all qualified students postsecondary educational opportunities to meet their individual needs for lifelong intellectual and professional growth. Medaille College concentrates on excellence in teaching, with an emphasis on personal attention to its diverse student body. Its curriculum provides a solid liberal arts and sciences foundation with early access to career-oriented education. The College offers cultural, economic, and community services as part of its educational mission.
Medaille College â Online Degree Programs
Professionals with demanding schedules balancing careers, family and their education find our online programs flexible, challenging, fulfilling and above all, manageable. Complete course work from home, work, the park – anywhere you’re online.
Online Benefits Include:
- Interact with classmates
- Submit assignments all online
- Take one course at time (each lasting seven weeks)
- Work with peers and professors through weekly online group discussions
Change your classroom!
At Medaille College, you can choose between five different online degree programs, each offering a highly practical education that prepares you for moving forward in your career.
All courses at Medaille are taught by professors that are experienced practitioners in their field. Learn from the best, all without ever having to step inside a classroom.
Find out more about Medaille College’s exciting online programs by completing this request form.
Bachelor’s Programs (BS):
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Business Administration â Information Systems
- Bachelor of Professional Studies in Health Information
- Bachelor of Science in General Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Homeland Security
Master’s Programs (MS):
- Master of Arts in Mental Health Counseling
- Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership
- Master of Arts in Psychology
- Master of Business Administration
Medaille College is accredited by the Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, 3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104, (215) 662-5606.