- Business - Accounting Administration
- Business - Management
- Business - Marketing
- Business Administration
- Computer Aided Drafting - Architectural Drafting
- Computer Aided Drafting - Mechanical Drafting
- Computer Programming
- Electronics Engineering Technology
- Graphic Design
- Hospitality - Hotel and Casino Management
- Hospitality - Restaurant Management
- Hospitality - Travel and Tourism Management
- Hospitality Management Administration
- Information Technology - Network Administration
- Information Technology - Network Security and Computer Forensics
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Office Administration
- Multimedia Technologies - Video 3-D Design
- Multimedia Technologies - Web Interactive Design
- Safety and Security Administration
- Smart Building Technology
- Surgical Technology
- Culinary Arts
- HVAC Technology
- Medical Coding
- Microsoft Certification Preparation
- Patient Care Technician
- Therapeutic Massage Practitioner
- Welding Technology
Thanks for your interest in Pittsburgh Technical Institute. As the marketplace continues to become more competitive, rewarding those with the right training for the job, Pittsburgh Technical Institute is ideally positioned to give you the skills you need to compete. In fact, you can choose to get your certificate or associate degree at our convenient North Fayette campus in several emerging industries including:
• Health Care
• Building Technology
• Criminal Justice
• Welding Technology
• Culinary Arts
In addition to a diverse, market-centered program offering and a continued commitment to hands-on training and flexible schedules, you’ll have the opportunity to take advantage of:
- Programs designed by industry insiders
- Career placement services
- An Adult-Centered Learning Environment at our Cranberry Center
- Industry-recognized certifications
- Financial aid available for those who qualify
Plus, you can receive a certificate in as little as 9 months, or an associate degree in as little as 21 months.
So go ahead, tell us a little about you, and we’ll send you some information about us. If you have any questions, feel free to visit pti.edu or call 1.800.784.9675 today.
Required is a high school diploma or GED; some programs of study require a background check or other special admissions conditions.
For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program and other important information, please click here.
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
Pittsburgh Technical Institute is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSA), 3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA, 19104, 267.284.5000, (www.msche.org). MSA is an institutional accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
PTI’s Medical Assisting program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (www.caahep.org) upon the recommendation of the Medical Assisting Education Review Board, permitting graduates to sit for their certification exam.
PTI’s Surgical Technology program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (www.caahep.org) upon the recommendation of the Accreditation Review Council on Education in Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting.
PTI’s Therapeutic Massage Practitioner program meets the requirements of an Assigned School for the National Certification Board of Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork.
In 2003, the Pennsylvania Secretary of Education authorized PTI to operate as a college and to award the Associate in Science degree to graduates of approved programs.
- Approved for the training of state rehabilitation students
- Approved by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) in the Department of Homeland Security
- Approved for the training of veterans and war orphans
- Approved for the training of dislocated workers through CareerLink
G.I. Jobs designated Pittsburgh Technical Institute a military friendly school placing the institution in the top 15 percent of colleges and universities nationwide.
International Tutor Program Certification
PTI’s Tutoring Center is authorized to issue certificates to tutors meeting College Reading and Learning Association (CRLA) requirements.
PTI is a member of The President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll.