Tiffin University offers quality, professionally focused, learning-centered undergraduate and graduate degree programs and life-long learning opportunities to students for successful careers and satisfying lives of excellence, leadership and service.
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Organizational Management
- Bachelor of Criminal Justice - Emegency Management
- Bachelor of Criminal Justice - Justice Administration
- Bachelors - Paralegal Studies
- Bachelors - Professional Studies
- Master of Education
- Master of Humanities (MH)
- Master of Humanities - Art & Visual Media
- Master of Humanities - Communication
- Master of Humanities - English
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice- Crime Analysis
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice- Criminal Behavior
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice- Forensic Psychology
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice- Homeland Security
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice- Justice Administration
- MBA - Finance
- MBA - General Management
- MBA - Healthcare Administration
- MBA - Human Resource Management
- MBA - International Business
- MBA - Leadership
- MBA - Marketing
- MBA - Sports Management
Tiffin University was established in 1888 in Northwest Ohio. Competitively priced degrees offer students the convenience of pursuing a degree while achieving personal and professional goals.
At Tiffin University, we get it. We understand that you’re busy—you need a degree program that is flexible, affordable, and practical. When you leave TU you’ll have a degree to help you succeed in the real world. Through all of our academic programs, you’ll take an active role in your own education, and you’ll discover that you are transforming your future into exactly what you imagined it could be!
TU offers an “education for real life” — simple as that. We are flexible and practical in our approach, and everything starts and ends with you — your real-world success is our goal as well as yours! For over a century, we have been in the business of educating students for lucrative careers. Tiffin University understands the demands faced by the working adult student. Students are able to learn academic theory and apply the knowledge from their professional careers to real life practical situations. The small college atmosphere is evident to the students taking classes in a seated classroom or online by the personal attention received.