- Associate - Health and Human Services
- Associate - Health Information Technology
- Associate - Health Sciences Healthcare Technology & Systems
- Associate - Health Sciences Medical Administrative Assistant
- Associate - Health Sciences Pharmacy Technician
- Associate - Healthcare Management
- Associate - Medical Billing and Coding
Get Personalized Attention with UMA
Ultimate Medical Academy is committed to helping you succeed in a healthcare career. That’s why we offer assistance from the very beginning, throughout training, and even after you graduate. One-on-one tutoring, pre-interview coaching, job search assistance, alumni services – they’re all included in our competitively priced tuition.
Engaging Online Learning
You’ll get individual feedback from your instructors, watch educational videos, participate in discussion boards and have access to live study group sessions. Many of our students also study on-the-go with MyUMA Mobile App.
Some UMA programs include certification exam preparation. We can help you get ready for testing. Earning your certification could be a way to further stand out in your career field by adding a credential to your training.
UMA has a relationship with more than 48,000 employers across the country and we use that network to search for job opportunities and schedule interviews for our graduates. As a UMA student, you’ll also be able to get help with writing your resume and receive pre-interview coaching.
It’s all about what you learn. We ask employers and industry experts for their insight about what today’s students need to be learning to be ready for tomorrow. The result is training programs with up-to-date job skills that help prepare you for a new career.
Ultimate Medical Academy provides a variety of diploma and associate degree training programs online. With UMA, students can pursue a rewarding career in these areas:
- Diploma – Medical Billing & Coding
- Diploma – Medical Office Billing Specialist
- Diploma – Medical Administrative Assistant
- Diploma – Pharmacy Technician
- A.S. – Medical Billing & Coding
- A.S. – Health Sciences (Medical Administrative Assistant)
- A.S. – Health Sciences (Pharmacy Technician)
- A.S. – Health & Human Services
- A.S. – Health Sciences Healthcare Technology & Systems
- A.S. – Health Information Technology
- A.S. – Healthcare Management
As a nationally accredited school, we provide quality career training online and at our two campuses in the Tampa Bay area of Florida. Let’s talk about your needs, your career goals and how UMA can help you succeed.
Gainful employment information can be found at ultimatemedical.edu/gainful-employment.pdf and includes information on tuition, loan debt, completion, placement and occupations.