- Accounting - Associate of Applied Science
- Business Administration - Bachelor of Science
- Criminal Justice - Associate of Applied Science
- Dental Assisting - Associate of Applied Science
- Electronic Health Records - Associate of Applied Science
- Electronic Medical Records - Associate of Applied Science
- IT Support Specialist - Associate in Specialized Technology
- Management - Associate of Applied Science
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Applied Science
- Microcomputer Applications - Associate of Applied Science
- Paralegal - Associate of Applied Science
- Surgical Technology - Associate of Applied Science
- Allied Health Management - Bachelor of Science
- Criminal Justice - Bachelor of Science
- Barbering - Certificate
- Cosmetology - Certificate
- Cosmetology Instructor - Certificate
- Esthetics Technology - Certificate
- IT Support Specialist - Diploma
- Massage Therapy - Diploma
- Medical Billing and Coding Specialist - Diploma
- Medical Clinical Assistant - Diploma
- Medical Office Assistant - Diploma
- Phlebotomy - ECG Technician - Diploma
Start your future now!
Miller-Motte College (MMC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you’ve completed your program, you’re truly ready to begin your career.
Miller-Motte College (MMC) will help you choose your ideal career before you get started and assist with real-world employment after you’re done with school. We have a wide range of resources to help you every step of the way.
In today’s world, it makes sense to spend less time in the classroom, and more time earning a salary. Miller-Motte College (MMC) can help you start your new career in as little as 18-24 months.
If you’re worried that you can’t afford an education, think again. Financial aid is available to those who qualify. We will work with you to explore the financial aid options available to help you complete your degree.
The path to a bright future and a new career is easy – complete the form to learn more about Miller-Motte College (MMC) now!
With six convenient locations throughout North Carolina and a multitude of programs and degrees in growing fields, Miller-Motte College makes it easy to find the right fit for you.
Miller-Motte College Cary is conveniently located at 2205 Walnut Street.
Miller-Motte College Fayetteville is conveniently located at 3725 Ramsey Street.
Miller-Motte College Greenville is conveniently located at 1021 W.H. Smith Blvd.
Miller-Motte College Jacksonville is conveniently located at 1291 A. Hargett Street.
Miller-Motte College Raleigh is conveniently located at 3901 Capital Boulevard, Suite 151.
Miller-Motte College Wilmington is conveniently located at 5000 Market Street.
Request more information now!
Programs may vary by campus.
This school is regulated as a commercial motor carrier by the US DOT and their respective state agency: NCCCS. It takes fewer than 300 hours to complete this program; therefore it is not eligible for Title IV funding. This program is not within the scope of ACICS Accreditation.