Since 1890, Post University has been a student-focused, career-driven institution committed to helping students reach their personal and professional goals. Through Post University Online’s Accelerated Degree Program, you can complete your undergraduate or graduate degree from an accredited, traditional four-year university – all at a time and place that’s convenient for you. Our highly interactive online programs are taught by professors who not only have advanced degrees, but are seasoned professionals in the fields they teach and experts at combining theory and practice.
- A.S. in Accounting
- A.S. in Criminal Justice
- A.S. in Legal Studies
- A.S. in Management
- A.S. in Marketing
- B.A. in Psychology
- B.S. in Accounting
- B.S. in Business Administration
- B.S. in Business Administration / Accounting
- B.S. in Business Administration / Computer Information Systems
- B.S. in Business Administration / International Business
- B.S. in Child Studies
- B.S. in Computer Information Systems
- B.S. in Computer Information Systems / Computer Networking
- B.S. in Criminal Justice
- B.S. in Finance
- B.S. in Finance / Corporate Finance
- B.S. in Human Services
- B.S. in Human Services / Counseling
- B.S. in Human Services / Criminal Justice
- B.S. in Human Services / Health and Community Services
- B.S. in International Business Administration
- B.S. in Legal Studies
- B.S. in Management
- B.S. in Management / Computer Information Systems
- B.S. in Management / Entrepreneurship
- B.S. in Management / International Management
- B.S. in Marketing
- B.S. in Marketing / International Marketing
- B.S. in Sport Management
At Post University, we believe you shouldn’t have to put your life on hold to further your education. That’s why we offer our degree and certificate programs in a highly interactive online format that emphasizes flexibility, convenience, and support.
As a Post University online student, you can enjoy:
• A wide range of Certificate, Associate’s and Bachelor’s degree programs. In fact, in 2015, U.S. News & World Report ranked Post University among the best online bachelor’s programs.
• A program format that is designed to fit your lifestyle. Courses are offered in 8-week modules, six times a year, allowing you to complete your program in less time.
• Courses taught by faculty members who have advanced degrees and experience in their respective fields.
• The support you need, when you need it. This includes access to a full array of academic support services, including advising, tutoring, writing center assistance, and our virtual library at no additional charge.
Simply put, Post University allows you to benefit from an education that offers you the knowledge to help you realize your potential in a manner that fits you best. Request more information about our online programs today.
Post University is accredited by the Commission on Institutions of Higher Education of the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Inc. In addition to the University’s accreditation by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC), almost all degree programs in The Malcolm Baldrige School of Business at Post University are nationally accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).